✅ You will translate the needs of analytics into the DB scheme and validate the results
✅ You would be responsible for creating, optimizing, and running databases
✅ You will integrate new data sources into the Data Warehouse, improving the performance of the data sets, ensure the ongoing stability of data integration
✔️ 2+ years of experience in SQL Server or Oracle or MySQL or some other relational technology
✔️ Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must-have
✅ New technologies – as a is a market leader in Dutch healthcare, you would work with modern tools and practices.
✅ Attractive office and multicultural environment – you can look forward to team events e.g. annual summit, of the whole company, 1 week of training in Amsterdam, beers with a team or interesting trips during a year
✅ As the company is growing steadily, there is a possibility of professional growth. Moreover, we offer a Training and Development program.
✅ Not a strict role – we don´t have strict roles, but you can profile into another one later on.
✅ We have discretionary performance bonuses that are based on an individual contribution and a business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
✅ Friendly office in the city center.
✅ Laptop and other hardware, meal vouchers of 110 CZK/a day, 20 + 5 days of holiday, shared parking place, breakfast, a contribution to your pension insurance, home office, language lessons (English).
✅ Relaxed atmosphere with flat management as the Netherlands.
✅ Be part of our community and join our journey to create better and affordable healthcare.
✅ You would have an impact on further developing our product portfolio.
- Perform compliance audit in the websites
- Consult legal team on technical purposes
- Maintain website inventory with recent updates
- Validate & manage cookies and cookie-related technologies
- Guide teams through digital excellence
- Implement best practices inside and outside the company
- Guide marketing teams through GDPR basics and company standards
- Experienced in a similar field in a multi-national company
- Fluent in the English language
- Technical background from previous jobs
- The pleasant and friendly working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours plus home office
- Competitive salary and benefits package (meal vouchers, extra holiday, multisport card, free products)
- Career opportunity in one of the most successful companies in the world
- Offices are located nearby Chodov, Prague 4
- Nasazování kontainerových služeb. (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Zapojení do spolupráce na návrhu architektury pro Enterprise řešení.
- Mít pod palcem Zabbix, monitoring a alerting.
- Zajišťovat integraci a bezpečnostní pravidla.
- Konfigurovat switche, firewally, Wi-Fi (UniFi), pevné telefony, linky call centra, VLAN, VPN – partnerské, uživatelské, a spravovat kabeláž.
- Starat se o VMware – virtualizační systém + spravovat disková pole DAS/NAS.
- Studovat nové technologie a testovat je.
- Spravovat záložní zdroje energie (UPS - záložní zdroj pro servery) a LDAP.
- Instalovat, konfigurovat a testovat Ubuntu desktop image pro CC.
- Dobrý přehled v nejrůznějších hardware a software.
- Rozumět si s Windows a Linuxem na admin úrovni.
- Perfektní orientaci v infrastruktuře (LAN/WAN, virtualizace).
- Mít dobré organizační schopnosti a být samostatný/á.
- Znát a umět použít Office 365 na admin úrovni. (správa politik)
- Zajímavé finanční ohodnocení
- Pohodu – dress code friendly office kousek od metra Pražského povstání.
- Otevřenost – v komunikaci a 0 byrokratických bariér.
As a Support Center Specialist you will be a part of our Global Support Center team in Prague, where you will join the international work environment, and make an impact on our and your growth. We take your development seriously and have a strong focus on the Individual Development Plan and career planning, taking into consideration your preferences, motivation, and skills.
You will be providing technical support to international customers in the modern IT environment and acting as a single point of contact for incoming incidents and service requests ranging from Windows issues and network printers to application support and user administration.
What do you need?
- Experience in a similar position (Help Desk, Service Desk, Customer Support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish (at least B2 level)
- Knowledge and general interest in Windows 7, 10
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Willingness to continuously learn about IT technologies
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify the root cause of the issue
- Ready to take responsibility for critical tasks
- Ability to collaborate in virtual teams
Would be great if you had:
- Experience and general knowledge of Active Directory (User Administration)
- Previous experience with Application Support
- Previous experience with Network
- Previous experience working with ITSM/CRM tool
What do we offer?
- Above-average salary – 44.000 to 46.000 CZK brutto/month
- Relocation package, if you are located outside of the Czech Republic
- No night shifts
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Sick days – 5 days per year
- Meal vouchers (100 CZK/voucher)
- Cafeteria system (6000 CZK/year)
- Multisport card
- Company mobile phone
- Company laptop
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Relocation package
- Modern offices 2 minutes from the metro station