Software Implementation Consultant
Your main responsibilities would be:
* responsibility or the installation and upgrades of software solutions for our customers
* integration of software solutions with multiple third-party and in-house applications
* participation in local and international implementation projects
* maintaining and developing bank-specific interfaces together with customer
* troubleshooting customer environmental issues
* provide training and workshops for clients and internally
* be happy! :)
Is this the right chance for you? I am happy to answer your questions, just send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1) and Czech - Advanced (C1)
Visual Basic - basic
Java - basic
SQL - basic
Oracle Database - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
Are you somebody who:
* has at least 3 years of experience in the software implementation and operations
* has good communication skills and customer loyalty
* has analytical and problem-solving skills
* is able to travel up to 30% of the time
Would you like to kick - off your career in the international information services company which combines unmatched expertise with technology and services, proactively address risk, compliance, finance and audit challenges?
You will be proud to help organizations grow safely and profitably. You can become a member of cooperative, strong international team and work on challenging projects and having interesting career opportunities.
My client offers a VERY attractive salary and interesting career opportunities.