Electronic Design Engineer - Smart Cars - Prague
Electronic/Hardware Design Engineer is responsible for:
- Design and development of electronic circuits
- Research system and embedded hardware design solutions
- Modification of electronic circuits to cover customer requirements
- Analyses of internal and external requirements for electronic systems
- Review and approval of PCB layouts – Interface with Layout Engineer to ensure design compliance for Manufacturing and EMC.
- Carry out design calculations including worst case and thermal analysis
- Carry out design simulations using PSpice, LTSpice
- Develop, maintain and update technical documents
- Responsible for HW test specification, design justification
- Release design in product life-cycle management system
- Interface with S/W Dev Engineers re adherence to Timing Plan for key milestones.
Keep up to date with new Standards in the Industry
- Degree in Electronic engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience for Electronic Design Engineer
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience for Electronic Design Engineer Senior
- Experience with design, modification and analysis of electronic circuits (Analog & Digital circuits)
- Experience with simulation of electronic circuits and tolerance analysis ( PSpice, MathCad, LTSpice )
- Excellent validation and debugging skills on electronic modules, ability to use bench top power supplies, high speed oscilloscopes and multimeters etc.
- Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone,
- The person must be able to demonstrate a level of commitment, initiative and quality of workmanship required within an R&D environment.
- Communicative level of English
- Willing to travel
Vloženo: 12.1.2018 14:04
-Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive attractive salary according to experience
- Cooperation with other development sites
- Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place - from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
- Personal development - Special Training and Language Courses
- Location in Prague