Regional IT Solution Architect
- Defines, documents, and maintains the solution architecture reference framework for specific project scope.
- Helps to define the roadmap to achieve the solution strategy.
- Addresses the needs and after qualifying them in terms of feasibility, cost and agility, translates them into an architectural target. Integrates legacy assets, business continuity and usability into the construction of this target.
- Contributes in the field of application software (integration, deployment, software design) in coordination with functional expert.
- Participates on a cross-entity basis for enterprise, countries and acts as main authority for the solution architecture.
- Ensures that corporate architecture rules, standards and norms are properly applied in projects.
- Strong and proven experience on similar role 5 + years.
- Liferay Portal v6.2 and its implementation is a plus.
- MS technologies .NET.
- Database and ORM (SQL server...).
- Experience in design and implementation of technical architecture.
- Ideally understands the business concept in insurance business but not necessary.
- Fluent English, Czech or Slovak would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Willingness to travel 20 % of working time.
- Challenging international environment
- Travelling within Europe to CE regions (SK, AT, HU, RO, BG) + GR and FR.
- Variable bonuses based on your work performance
- 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers 100 CZK
- Professional courses related to your positon and language courses
- Flexi Pass or Multisport card
- Contribution to public transport, pension insurance and life insurance
- Offices in Prague 5 – Anděl
Andrea Škodová, M.A.
+420 604 296 754
developing a reliable, robust and observable application cooperating with engineers across the whole organization to identify patterns of problems and create solutions PožadujemeMinimal requirements: advanced in Java coding Spring JPA Maven Git responsible,detail nabídky